I have over thirty years hands-on, person-to-person experience working with clients of all ages, from diverse backgrounds, across a very wide range of both acute and chronic health issues. I focus on you, and I begin by listening to you, because I am treating a person, not an illness.
I will communicate clearly and honestly about how or whether I could help you with Shiatsu, Acupuncture and/or Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have questions about a health issue.
There is an ever-growing body of research into the effectiveness of acupuncture in a broad range of applications, including in the areas of:
• pain management,
• the brain and nervous system,
• the heart and circulatory system,
• the lungs and respiratory system,
• the digestive system and metabolism,
• inflammation and immunity,
• the psycho-emotional state,
• the kidneys and urinary system,
• the female reproductive system,
• the male reproductive system, and more.
For more about this and other research, visit:
The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (2017)